Thursday, April 19, 2012

Week 6 Measurements

I must have forgotten to post this on Sunday, but my measurements stayed the same, no change whatsoever.  That's a good thing and a bad thing I guess.  Good because it means I didn't go up again, bad because I didn't go down.  If I could just get a few workouts in a week maybe I could jump start my weight loss again.  But that might not be a reality until he starts consistently sleeping through the night.  Or at least only one wake up. I feel so much better when he only gets up at 1 am.  Oh well.

My mom was here this week so I'm a little nervous about this week's coming measurement.  My mom has a sweet tooth and it definitely rubs off on me.  Anyways, I'm working on a good post about man boobs.  Gotta throw the fellas a bone once in awhile cause unless I'm mistaken, I think they aren't big fans of pap smear talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment